Friday, January 1, 2010

★ Feedback ★

Here is the feedbacks page, feel free to post with a comment your experience with us.
Please follow this form and use your ID or name to identify yourself: unknown users will be not published.
--------------------------------------
Name:
I bought from:
Feedback:
Notes:
--------------------------------------

Follow this example to fill the form:
--------------------------------------
Name: Sugary
I bought from: Taobao
Feedback*: Positive, 4/5
Notes: Great communication and fast replies but I received the items with 1 week of unplanned delay.
--------------------------------------
*In the feedback zone you have to put "Positive", "Neutral" or "Negative" among with your vote (1/5 = minimum, 5/5 = maximum)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name: Momoko88
I bought from: Fairy Angel
Feedback: Positive, 4/5
Notes: Great communication, but not very fast replies. I received the item only after a week; very fast shippment!!!!

Anonymous said...

Name:Kanan
I bought from: taobao
Feedback:5/5
Notes:Great communication, and fast replies^^! very kind and patient

Anonymous said...

Name: kira
I bought from: Kinkado
Feedback: 4/5
Notes: great comunication, sometimes not very fast replies, but everything ok! ^___^

Anonymous said...

Name: Marco
I bought from: TaoBao
FeedBack: 5/5
Notes: great person, high quality service but not fast replies ;)

Rozen said...

Name: Rozen
I bought from: Tao Bao / Japaneese shop
Feedback: Positive 4/5
Notes: Great ss, 100% quality item but not fast replies